Campaign of the Month: December 2016
Gamma World 2754
Probably the smartest medic, gunfighter and gambler ever to come out of Warrior Company.
Name: “Doc” Holliday
Rank: 10 (1st Sergeant)
Pure Strain Human
Current Status: stationed at Heavens Gate.
Note: perks, skills or skill points in italics were gained from ancient tech and do not count against skill limits.
- Medical – 90 (5 from VR training = 95 lifetime limit)
- Guns – 68
- Barter – 38
- Power Armor – 52 (max: 60 + 10 from VRPod training = 70 lifetime limit)
- Repair – 77 (max: 85 + 10 from VRPod training = 95 lifetime limit)
- Computing – 20 (max: 100 + 10 from VRPod training = 110 lifetime limit)
- Robotics – 20 (max: 100 + 10 from VRPod training = 110 lifetime limit)
- Intense Training: You can put a single point into any of your attributes (+ 1 added to Intelligence)
- Comprehension: + 4 attribute when checking to gain benefit from ancient books, videos, etc.; + 1 figuring out all artifacts.
- Weird Science: The ultimate mad-scientist perk. Provides the following benefits:
- All drugs and medical devices always function correctly when used on humanoids and mutated animals.
- Can use medical skills to treat any/all living non-human patients including bio-replicants such as Androids.
- Difficulty of REPAIR + ROBOTICS task check to repair damaged Cybernetic Implants is reduced by one level and repair/reattachment of destroyed implants is now possible (AVG/HARD/VHARD becomes EASY/AVG/HARD/VHARD)
- With access to the proper tools and possession of a functioning ancient implant kit, you can install or remove Cybernetic Implants. Removal or installation of implants requires all of the following kits: Doctors Surgical Chest, Electronics Repair Kit, Computer Hacking Kit, Robotics Repair Kit. These kits together provide a single 20% bonus on task checks: Class 0=EASY/Class I=AVG/Class II=HARD/Class III=VHARD. Installation or removal attempts require help from one or more assistants together possessing each of following skills at 50 or higher: COMPUTERS, ROBOTICS and REPAIR.
- Tech I-II Projectile Weapons (All)
- Tech I-III Energy Weapons (All)
- Tech I-II Armor (All)
- Tech III Stun Club
- Bomb, Tactical Fission
- Armor: Tactical Sheath
- Armor, Power: Combine Powered Plate
- Armor, Power: Powered / Inertia
- Armor, Power: Powered Scout
- Drug: Post-war Poison Antidote
- Drug: Pre-war Poison Antidote
- Drug: Accelera Dose
- Drug: Anti-Radiation Serum
- Drug: Stim Dose
- Drug: Mind Booster
- Drug: Cure-In Dose
- Drug: Pain Reducer
- Drug: Suggestion Change Drug
- Medical: Medi-kit
- Medical: Medi-Scan Ball
- Rejuv Chamber (TechIV Fixed Installation Medical Equipment)
- Gas Mask
- Energy Cell: Chemical
- Energy Cell: Hydrogen
- Energy Cell: Solar
- Neutralizing Foam Spray
- Vehicle: Military Motorcycle / Alcohol Engine
- Vehicle: Military Ground Vehicle / Alcohol Engine / Wheeled