Campaign of the Month: December 2016
Gamma World 2754
Nixon is a true freakish monstrosity and easily the most severely mutated Eagle Clan member, with fourteen total mutations (including defects). Also one of the deadliest precision shooters in the Clan.
Rank: 5 (Corporal)
Mutated Humanoid (Freakish Monstrosity)
|Hit Points||PENDING – ROLL 12d8|
1. CLIMBING SUCKERS
Unconscious/Physical. Hands, forearms, feet, lower legs and knees are covered with suction cups and claw-like hairs, enabling climbing any vertical surface (even glass or duralloy) at SLOW move rate (half speed).
2. HEAL TOUCH
Twice/day; Conscious/Physical; Range: touch (mutant or other subject); Duration: permanent/requires 3AT concentration and physical contact. Heals 1d20 + 10 hit points damage.
3. FORCE FIELD
Twice/day; Unconscious/Physical; Range: self; Duration: 1AT per MS. When in known danger, mutant unconsiously/automatically generates a weak natural force field (6 points/AT).
4. ELECTRICAL CHARGE
Twice/day; Conscious/Physical; Range: touch/weapon. Mutant can generate and store electrical energy and route it through a metallic weapon or object into a successfully struck opponent, or anyone touching the same object within 5 meters (such as a fence), inflicting an additional 1d20 points of damage (deadly or stun, at the mutant’s option).
5. DEVIANT SKIN STRUCTURE – REFLECTIVE SKIN
Unconscious/Physical. Mutant has striking opalescent/reflective metallic skin. 70% of laser, stun and black-ray beam hits are reflected away harmlessly (not so for blaster or fusion beams). Armors over AC7 will prevent the reflection ability from functioning. In either case, lasers and stun beams that do affect the mutant are reduced to half effect.
6. PLANT CONTROL
Once/day; Conscious/Mental; Range: 15m; Duration: 1d4 minutes. Control one Plant within range, making the plant do his bidding within the limits of the plants capabilities.
Once/day; Conscious/Mental; Range: 1km; Duration: time of concentration. Can summon a random single non-intelligent mobile entity (less than 4 IN) within 1km. The exact entity is determined by GM random roll according to the terrain type.
8. MENTAL CONTROL OF BODY
Once/week; Unconscious/Mental; Range: self; Duration: 1d10 minutes. The Mutant’s mind can override physical pain and alter the body internally to halt blood loss and combat shock, heat and cold. Mutant immediately recovers 2d6 + 6 Hit Points of damage. PS and DX are both increased by 3 (maximum of 21) and speed doubled for 1d10 minutes. No rest or recovery is needed.
9. TIME MANIPULATION
Once/week; Conscious/Mental; Range: touch; Duration: 1-3AT. Mutant can send himself or a willing subject 10-30 seconds (random) into the past or future.
1. DEVIANT SKIN TEXTURE: Warty/striated/ridged or otherwise deviant skin (CH-1).
2. NUTRIMENT CACHE: mutant has internal reservoirs storing up to 10 days of food energy and 5 days of water (7.5 liters). The mutant must ‘charge’ the nutriment cache by consuming double normal food and water requirements over a period of 10 and 4 days respectively. After charging, the cache is maintained forever as long as normal daily food/water intake occurs. The mutant’s torso is barrel-shaped and grotesquely hunchbacked, particularly when the nutriment cache is full.
3. BLOOD COLOR ALTERATION: Turquoise colored blood.
Unconscious/Physical. 20% chance of falling into a coma for 10-60 minutes upon the onset of extreme stress. Examples: a companion is killed or mortally wounded; party is attacked by surprise; reduced to less than 1/3rd hit points; facing imminent death from overwhelmingly superior foe or onrushing disaster. Normal combat, pursuit of or flight from an enemy does not count as extreme stress. Only a pre-war ‘Stim Dose’ drug can rouse the catatonic mutant (in 1-3 AT after dose is administered).
2. BODY STRUCTURE CHANGE
Unconsious/Physical. Bones are fragile/brittle and break easily: explosions, falls or blows from melee or unarmed attacks do double damage for purposes of critical wound determination. Example: hit from a heavy sledgehammer to the leg does 16 points of damage. While only 16 hit points are lost, the light wound becomes a critical wound (32 points – Prone and immobile until healed, -2 to-hit from pain).
- Explosives – 25
- Guns – 50
- Precision – 80 (includes finesse perk bonus of + 20)
- Finesse: + 20 to PRECISION skill (can exceed attribute limits).
- Concentrated Fire: PRECISION skill can be used for multiple attacks per Action Turn against the same target/part, as long as each prior attempt is successful (and hits the target).
- Muzzle-loading Black Powder Weapons (shotguns, pistols, muskets, etc.)
- Semi-Automatic Rifles
- Bolt-Action Rifles
- Breech-Loading Shotguns
- Shotgun, Military Semi-Automatic Clip-fed
- Revolver Pistols
- Energy Carbine, Laser
- Grenade Launchers
- Mini-Missile Launcher
- Iron/Gunpowder Grenades
- High Explosive Grenades
- Drug: Post-war Poison Antidote
- Drug: Stim Dose
- Drug: Pain Reducer
- Energy Cell: Chemical
- Energy Cell: Hydrogen
- Energy Cell: Solar
- Pre-war Adhesive Paste Applicator
Squiggy was eaten by a decalizard in the radioactive mountains east of the Ruins of Og.