Campaign of the Month: December 2016
Gamma World 2754
Grenade Launcher, 40mm, Breech-Loading Shoulder Fired
Also capable of launching various special purpose grenades such as stun and CS gas, this launcher was employed by security teams and special forces in the centuries before wwIV.
Summary: DII/300/2kg/ER:200,LR:400/C:1/ROF:1/RLTime:1AT/D:chemex-4d6 in 3m,frag-3d6 in 6m,+2d6 contact
- Complexity: D
- Tech Level: II
- Weapon Class: 14/12
- Value: 300cr
- Weight: 2kg
- Effective Range: 200m (100m for point targets); Long Range: 400m
- Capacity: 1
- Rate of Fire: 1
- Reload Time: 1 Action Turn
- Damage per Shot: 4d6(chemex-HE),3d6(fragmentation); +2d6 contact.
1. A single target can suffer impact (contact) damage or explosive area damage, but never both from the same explosive.
2. Launched or thrown grenades/explosives beyond 1/2 Effective Range rarely impact a specific target, but strike 0-9m (launched) or 0-3m (thrown) away from the ‘hit’ target. Misses strike 1-x meters away from the intended target in a random direction (d8). (when range is 1-20m:x=5; >20m:x=10; >100m:x=50; >300:x=100)