Campaign of the Month: December 2016
Gamma World 2754
Armor, Omega Suit
Utility jumpsuit customized for use by Omega Project personnel.
A durable one-piece Tech-IV jumpsuit including a helmet, boots and gloves. Optional lightweight duralloy/ceramic armor plate inserts at the shoulders, chest/back and groin boost protection from AC6 to AC4 (+ 3kg). The base suit weighs only 3kg and incorporates a number of advanced features.
Summary: EIV/1800/3kg+.25kg hydrogen cell/AC:6(4 with + 3kg inserts)/Power:1 hydrogen cell for 10 days or 300 e-points/Features: 1) Force Shield projector: AC4 in front 120-degrees/Absorbs 25pts damage per AT/Energy Usage: 10 per AT (5 minutes); 2) Chameleon capability: base 60 or + 60 STEALTH/Energy Usage: 30/hour (10 hours); 3) Helmet: provides ‘Combat Helmet’ visual capability with integrated Communicator and UV/Thermal flip-down Nightvision Goggles; 4) Intensity 6 radiation resistance; 5) Respirator (as ‘Gas Mask’) for a total radiation resistance of 8 (INT:16 poison); 6) Utility Belt with 4kg capacity
- Complexity: E
- Tech Level: IV
- Armor Class: 6 (360-degree AC4 with optional armor inserts)
- Value: 1800cr
- Weight: 3kg + .25kg Hydrogen Cell (+ optional 3kg armor inserts for a total weight of 6.25kg)
- Duration: 10 days or variable
- Power: 1 Hydrogen Cell
- AC6 base; 360-degree AC4 with optional armor inserts (+ 3 kg)
- Force Shield projector: AC4 in front 120 degrees/Absorbs 25pts damage per AT/Energy Usage: 10 per AT (5 minutes)
- Chameleon capability: base 60 or + 60 STEALTH/Energy Usage: 30/hour (10 hours)
- Helmet: provides ‘Combat Helmet’ visual capability with integrated Communicator and UV/Thermal flip-down Nightvision Goggles.
- Intensity 6 radiation resistance (INT:8 poison resist)
- Respirator (as ‘Gas Mask’) for a total radiation resistance of 8 (INT:16 poison resist)
- Utility Belt with 4kg capacity
- All suit features are powered by 1 hydrogen cell (.25kg) / Energy Capacity: 300
These suits were based on a top-secret military design stolen from the Combine government by British agents in 2486 and in turn stolen by Dutch Omega agents working for Thyssen Vandermonde, co-founder of the Omega Project.