Campaign of the Month: December 2016
Gamma World 2754
A furry but charismatic mutant especially versed in the mysteries of ancient vehicles occassionaly recovered from the buried roadways and ruins around Indian Valley.
Rank: 20 – General of Goatdom
Current Status: Bannstone survived the assault on the Daedalus bridge and saved the planet from immanent destruction, thus becoming one of the greatest heroes in human and goat history. He accompanied the colonists to EE-IV where he sired a multitude of goatish progeny.
MS reduced by 1 due to successful Sreelathan possession
1. HEAT PULSE
Heat beams shoot from hands; twice daily; DA:4d6(2d6 at LR)/ROF:1/ER:25,LR:50/WC:10/s:will ignite flammables .
2/times daily; Successful mental attack to sense basic emotional state of sentient biological brains within 30 meters; functions through any material; Can be used to sense direction but not distance of unseen creatures; Success grants +20 barter/speech bonus (-20 if failed).
Immune to all disease and parasites; +4 CN vs all poisons.
4. EYE LIGHTS
20m range directional visible light from eyes; 4 hours / day.
5. HAIRY PELT / EXTRA RIBS / HORNS
Notes: Precision learned through VR training; does not count against skill limits; + 5 total Guns skill from VR, new lifetime limit = 75; +5 Precision from VR, new lifetime limit = 70
|Lockpick / Safecracking||68|
- Friend of the Night: Dark/Very Dark to-hit penalties reduced by 1 (-2/-5). Enemy penalties to hit you in Dark/Very Dark conditions increased by 1 (-4/-7).
- Infiltrator: Can make one more attempt to pick a lock or crack a safe after failure (1 step harder, ‘VVHARD’ possible).
- Intense Training: IN+1
- Legion of Honor – New Utah Federation – 2755: CH+2 (awarded for heroism during the Assault on Vault 57).
- Sniper: + 20 to PRECISION / VERY HARD task checks (added after modification for difficulty).
- Finesse: + 20 to PRECISION skill (can exceed attribute limits).
Class II Cybernetic Leg, Armored (right): reduce all critical damage by 1 level of severity.
All Tech I-II Guns; All Tech I-II Explosives and Launchers; All Tech III Laser, Blaster and Fusion Rifles; Energy Cells (chemical, hydrogen); Communicator; Motorcycles (alcohol); Ground Cars (civilian & military alcohol-powered); VTOLs; STOSS Shuttle; Xarmid Scoutcraft; Xarmid Transport; alien energy grenade, alien energy carbine & pistol
A furry but charismatic mutant especially versed in the mysteries of ancient vehicles occassionaly recovered from the buried roadways and ruins around Indian Valley. Before the destruction of Indian Valley, Bannstone made his living breaking into ancient containers and bartering the often worthless contents to unsuspecting villagers up and down the valley.