Campaign of the Month: December 2016
Gamma World 2754
A highly intelligent 3-eyed mutant humanoid cast out by the Indian Valley beast-men tribe as a youth and taken in by the Millerz Hill villagers, where his ability to generate bio-laser-beams and gouts of caustic acid proved more than useful.
Rank: 16 – Lt. Commander
Current Status: Goop survived the assault on the Daedalus bridge and saved the planet from immanent destruction, thus becoming one of the greatest heroes in human(oid) history. He is the owner/operator of the ‘Little Green Gourmet’ alien-themed cantina aboard the Daedalus star-ship.
1. BEAM EYES
Violet laser beams shoot from eyes; twice daily; DA:5d6(half damage at LR) /ROF:1/ER:40,LR:80/WC:10
2. ACID SPIT
Acid stream projected from mouth; twice daily; DA:3d6 on random 1-3 adjacent targets (half damage at LR) / ROF:1/ER:5,LR:10/WC:16; OR can cook (denature) Tech 0 animal tissue-based foods to Tech I at 0.6 conversion rate, once daily.
3. DEVIANT SKIN
Exposed skin emits continual greenish glow; provides light as candle or lightstick (3m radius dim light – cannot be controlled by mutant); +2 PE for enemies if mutant’s skin is uncovered.
4. EXTRA EYE
3rd eye on forehead; +2 PE
5. DEFECT: TOXIC SUSCEPTIBILITY
CN is -6 vs. all poisons.
+ 5 survival skill from Elia Parker (75 lifetime limit)
+ 5 survival skill from Guglort the Symbiont (80 lifetime limit)
Notes: Medicine and Survival limits increased by VR training and special training (Elia from Kayenta Ruins and Guglort the Symbiont from the swamps near Ares Base), respectively. Energy and Power Armor learned from VR training (does not count against lifetime max skills).
PERKS (perks in italics are freebies from tech, holodiscs, etc)
- Botanist: + 2 PE vs. mutant plants; + 1 team initiative vs. mutant plants; + 1 per die damage vs. mutant plants.
- Intense Training: + 1 PE
- Trivideo Holodisk – Pumping Iron: + 1 PS (session 7)
- Legion of Honor – New Utah Federation – 2755: CH + 2 (awarded for heroism during the Assault on Vault 57).
- Swift Learner: You gain four more skill points every time you advance in rank (even if learning a new skill instead of points).
- Xenomorphologist: + 2 per melee/unarmed hit or bullet/die (energy/explosive) damage against familiar alien life forms. Must have previously killed and dissected at least 1 specimens of that type. Known types: Xarmids, Sreelathans, Tendrakkai.
All Tech I-II Guns; All Tech I-II Explosives and Launchers; All Tech III Laser, Blaster and Fusion Rifles; Communicator; Gas Mask; Armor: Combined Powered Plate; Medical: medi-kits, stim dose, accelerate dose, pain reducer, cure-in dose, pre-war poison antidote; Medi-scan ball; alien energy grenade, alien energy carbine & pistol..
A highly intelligent 3-eyed mutant humanoid cast out of the south-valley beast-men tribe as a youth and taken in by the Millerz Hill villagers, where his ability to generate bio-laser-beams and gouts of caustic acid proved more than useful.
If he survives the Solar System’s Xarmid infestation, he hopes to retire as an alien-themed cantina owner in New Salt City since, as the ancient holovids say, he’s “too old for this shit”.